ROS 0.5.3 has been released, which is a minor update to our ROS 0.5 release. Most of the changes in this release address installation and build compatibility issues. We are in the process of transitioning our build and installation process to better support a broader range of Linux platforms as well as provide for more automated installation. Release notes are below.
- rosbuild: small fixes to support CMake 2.4.6
- roslaunch: add dependency on rosout
- rospy: bug fix to private command-line parameters
- rosdep: updated dependency database with Debian package names
- rosconfig: beginnings of a fully-automated installation method