ROS 0.7.1 has been released! This is a patch release, with the bulk of changes addressing regressions that occurred with the 0.7.0 update. If you have experienced issues with rosrecord, roslaunch, or rxplot, you may wish to install this update.
- roslaunch: fix to printerrlog issue in __init__.py
- rosdep: mplement a one-step 'install' argument
- fix in time scaling related to playback of multiple bags.
- fix in rpath being cleared on install to $ROS_ROOT/bin
- fixed bug over-aggressively resizing a message buffer
- rostopic: better error message if topic type is invalid and minor fixes
- added missing time import
- fix bad wxwidgets swig wrapper import
- bug fixes to errors when invalid topic name or spec are given
- fix to dependency management for auto-generated source files
- very probable fix for the delete-a-file problem
- rospy: ignore spurious exception caused in receive_loop during interpreter shutdown
- rosemacs: minor updates due to rostopic changes
- rosdep: pygame, python-clearsilver, debian updates, qt3, log4cxx (OS X)
- rosconfig: fix bug that was raising an exception in all non-svk installs