Announcement from Gonçalo Cabrita of ISR - University of Coimbra
The ISR-UC ROS repository has just been updated! Everything is now well organized and in place. This includes projects like:
- The WifiComm multi-robot communication package;
- The CerealPort C++ serial port class;
- Our Roomba stacks with a bunch of new stuff;
- PlumeSim, the plume simulator;
- Scout driver for ROS (Scouts used to be quite popular).
In the following days we'll be creating wiki pages for all the new stuff including some tutorials.
We hope our contribution can be of some help to the ROS community.
ISR - University of Coimbra