ROS (Robot Operating System) provides libraries and tools to help software developers create robot applications. It provides hardware abstraction, device drivers, libraries, visualizers, message-passing, package management, and more. ROS is licensed under an open source, BSD license.
- Install ROS on your machine.
How to contribute to the ROS community, such as submitting your own repository. See the ROS Planet for what others are doing. There are active Special Interest Groups where you can find more focused discussions about topics within ROS.
- What to do if something doesn't work as expected.
- Mirrors of this wiki.
- APIs by language and topic.
- Common tools for developing and debugging ROS software.
- Search the 2000+ libraries available for ROS.
Publications, Courses, and Events: