Packages developed by students, staff and professors at MIT
Looking for the famous MIT kinect demos? This package contains all the code, but for detailed information on running the demos, see KinectDemos
Version Control: https://svn.csail.mit.edu/mit-ros-pkg
- There are two main locations for code:
- trunk contains code that should work with the latest version of ROS.
- If code in trunk doesn't work, go ahead and email us!
- the sandbox is where our development code resides (perhaps for too long!)
- we are happy to share our projects with you, and would be welcome your interest, but we don't guarantee that it works.
Cannot load information on mit-ros-pkg, which means that it is not yet in our index. Please see this page for information on how to submit your repository to our index.
Cannot load information on mit-ros-pkg-sandbox, which means that it is not yet in our index. Please see this page for information on how to submit your repository to our index.