geometry 0.4.1 and common 0.6.1 have been released. This is a patch release. If you are having performance issues are wish to use these stacks with gcc 4.4 (e.g. Karmic Koala), please update.
- patched TransformBroadcaster.sendTransform(*) methods to consistently remap
- Fixed tf_monitor display of current chain to show last link
- MessageFilter now remaps target frames (r25194, #3119)
- MessageFilter now warns and immediately throws out messages with an empty frame_id (r25194)
- Changed compile mode to Release from Debug r25374
- Fixed usage message for static_transform_sender r25375
- Koala/gcc 4.4 compatability.
- filters patch for karmic compilation