Have you seen this page? Now there is a contest to fix it!
To provide some motivation for you to complete your project, I Heart Robotics and Willow Garage have teamed up for the ROS Documentation Contest.
We have prizes of official ROS Diamondback and I Heart Robotics T-Shirts available for the best new documentation. Tell us how your code works and you could win both shirts!
How to Enter
To enter, add your documentation to the ROS.org wiki and email firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your recently updated documentation.
- All entries must be documented on the ROS.org wiki and the documentation must be licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 3.0.
- Integrated API Documentation must be open source using an OSI-approved license and be hosted on a publicly accessible server.
- Entries must for open source packages that work directly with ROS.
- Videos must be Creative Commons licensed and embeddable on the ROS.org and I Heart Robotics blogs.
- You may enter as many entries as you like and as early as you like.
Prizes will be awarded on a rolling basis until supplies are exhausted. The first winners will be announced within the next 30 days, subsequent winners will be announced at least once every 30 days until the end of the contest.
Contributors from most countries are eligible where ever legally and financially possible. You can quickly check if you can receive shipments via US Postal Service Flat Rate Priority Mail International or can email questions to email@example.com.
- Package documentation
- Topics / Services
- API documentation