About the job
We require a software engineer with broad experience in ROS and its components: simulators, visualisation tools, navigation, sensors, actuators and others. You will have the chance to join a highly dynamic and creative group of engineers with different backgrounds and skills working on real-world robotic applications.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Develop and maintain ROS software packages.
- Prototype robots in simulated environment.
- Implement and test algorithms in both simulated and real robots.
- MSc in Computer Science or related field (preferable PhD)
- ROS proficiency
- Fluency in C/C++ (other languages are welcome)
- Software Development experience under Linux/OS X environment
- Hands-on experience with autonomous robots
Nice to have
- PLC experience
- Japanese language ability
- Currently residing in Japan (although we can sponsor a Visa)
If you feel you are the person we are looking for, let me know at email@example.com, send your cover letter (max 1 page) and your CV (max 2 pages) in PDF format. And to proof that you are human (or at least a robotic life form advanced enough to understand this e-mail and fulfil the requirements of the job position) state "Hasta la vista, baby" in the subject of your e-mail.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.