Due to the capacity limit on the venue at University of Hamburg, we
can't accommodate any more registrations. We will *not* have on-site
registration this year. If you haven't received an email confirmation
of your registration, then we won't be able to admit you to the event.
If you're interested in ROSCon but weren't able to register, you still
have options for enjoying the event:
* Thanks to generous sponsorship from Qualcomm, we're live-streaming
all the ROSCon talks, free of charge. Closer to the event, a link to
the streaming site will be posted here:
* As in previous years, we will post videos of the ROSCon talks after
the event, free of charge.
* We are maintaining a waiting list, which is being processed as slots
open up; if you'd like to be added to that list, send email to
Thanks for all your support, and we're looking forward to a great ROSCon 2015!
- your ROSCon 2015 Organizing Committee
Thanks again to our Platinum Sponsors: Canonical / Ubuntu and Fetch Robotics!
And our Gold Sponsors: 3D Robotics, Bosch, Clearpath Robotics,
GaiTech, Magazino, NVIDIA, Qualcomm, Rethink Robotics, ROBOTIS,
Robotnik, ROS-Industrial, Shadow Robot, SICK, and Synapticon!
of ROS Gentoo (Woot).
Namely, the location of the overly has moved! It is now located at
ros/ros-overlay as opposed to allenh1/ros-overlay. The wiki has been
changed to reflect this move.
Also, as a neat side-note, Gazebo is working!
Finally, an ebuild was created for the most recent release of wstool.
It was great to see all the different pitches at Robot Launch 2015 Finals
You can see the results announced on twitter here
We're proud to say that 1/3rd of the Robot Launch startups used ROS.
And Luvozo won the "Robot Launch ROS Award" sponsored by Clearpath Robotics.
Another ROS company,Erle Robotics, also earned an honorable mention.
As a result of this move, the old MoveIt! wiki no longer exists. We do have a backup of it and can move information over if needed. The documentation in the Wiki was outdated, so please let me know if there's particular parts of the Wiki that should be ported over. A redirect has been added for moveit.ros.org/wiki
- 'wstool info' provides more information about (git) branches and remote state
- There is a new 'wstool foreach' sub-command that allows to execute shell scripts inside all or selected repositories (similar to vcstool's 'custom' command)
- manpages and bash/zsh completion scripts are also packaged
- 'wstool set ... --update' updates new / changed repositories
Thanks to Kentaro Wada for the initiative and coding effort.
The complete changelog is available at
Report any issues to https://github.com/vcstools/ws