from Jit Ray Chowdhury via ros-users@
Autonomous Vehicle Engineers and Interns
Software and System Development for driverless car modules.
You will be enganged in development, integration and testing of perception, motion planning and control systems involved in an autonomous vehicle.
We are looking for roboticists and other passionate to join our journey in taking robotics from labs to masses.
Detailed Job Description
- Autonomous Vehicle Software Engineer @ http://goo.gl/lALUHu
- Autonomous Vehicle Associate Engineer @ http://goo.gl/YNZ4nS
- Autonomous Vehicle Intern @ http://goo.gl/3XMncG
Skills in need:
- Good Programming skills in C++
- Experience with LINUX
- Familiarity with ROS and autonomous robot concepts is a plus
- Proven Expertise in one of the fields is a plus: Image Processing, SLAM(Localization and Mapping), Controls, Path Planning.
We are Auro Robotics, a high-tech robotics startup building the first driverless car from India. The venture is a spin-off from a research group of IIT Kharagpur working on autonomous vehicles since the past 4 years. We are presently helping some of the leading automobile companies in building autonomous driving systems and ADAS for their cars.
Team Previous Experience: CMU, Qualcomm
Here is a video of our self driving car demo.
Our profile @ https://angel.co/auro-robotics
How to Apply
Send your resume at email@example.com or give us a call at +91-9002712425 (Srinivas) , +91-8588865823 (Nalin) , +91-9143299599 (Jit)
Limited Positions, so hurry up!!